The Lyons National Bank (LNB) recently promoted eight employees who have excelled in their respective positions. “I am pleased to acknowledge the following individuals for their outstanding performance,” said Tom Kime, CEO and president of LNB. “The commitment exhibited by these team members made them exceptional candidates for promotion.”
- Emily Hilimire, branch manager, was promoted to vice president. Hilimire joined LNB in 2014 as branch manager in LNB’s Seneca County office. In that role, she helped grow the customer base to be the Bank’s third largest branch. Recently, she assumed the role of branch manager in our Auburn marketplace. She is excited to bring her banking experience and leadership to Auburn, a community she grew up in and knows well.
- Terri Martin, payroll and benefits specialist, was promoted to banking officer. Martin began her banking career at LNB in 2002 as a teller in Lyons, NY. As payroll and benefits specialist for the Bank, she is a vital member of the human resources department managing our payroll system and processing along with being the staff liaison for all matters related to employee benefits.
- Cristin Menotti, senior credit underwriter, was promoted to assistant vice president. With over 10 years of bank credit administration experience at LNB, Menotti is a key member of the Bank’s credit team. Her knowledge of commercial lending and solid work ethic make her a lead resource to handle larger, more complex lending scenarios.
- Daniela Qualdieri, was promoted to director of sales and operations training and vice president. In this new role, Qualdieri is responsible for overseeing the Bank’s training programs, including operational product training along with sales and customer service culture. With 20 years of experience in banking, she joined LNB in 2020 and most recently served as branch manager in the Perinton Park office. Qualdieri also serves on the Bank’s WOW! Committee.
- Scott Russell, mortgage underwriter, was promoted to assistant vice president. With 16 years of bank lending experience, Russell has assumed the lead role in management of the Bank’s home equity underwriting function. In addition, he has become a mentor to our branch staff offering training and providing guidance to employees involved in the mortgage and home equity process. Russell joined LNB in 2017 and serves on the Bank’s WOW! Committee.
- Justin Sinisi, commercial/agricultural loan officer, was promoted to banking officer. Sinisi joined LNB in 2016. During his tenure, he has worked at LNB’s Geneva branch, its credit department, and most recently the commercial lending department. His experience and knowledge of banking across many sectors contributes to his ability to successfully assist and provide guidance to his customers. Sinisi serves businesses in our greater Lyons, NY, marketplace.
- Jennifer Srmack, marketing specialist, was promoted to banking officer. Srmack joined LNB’s marketing department in 2018. In her role as marketing specialist, she manages many of the Department’s initiatives, including social media and website communications, graphic design, branch fulfillment and events planning. Srmack is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, and she serves on the Bank’s WOW! Committee.
- Michael Warner, was promoted to director of performance management and assistant vice president. In this new role, Warner will be responsible for identifying and implementing performance improvements and efficiencies across the Bank. He has eight years of experience in banking and holds a bachelor’s degree in business economics with a minor in computer applications from SUNY Cortland. Warner joined LNB in 2021.