SBA is currently processing Loan Forgiveness submissions. We encourage you to submit your Loan Forgiveness applications as soon as your loan proceeds have been exhausted.
Please submit your SBA Forgiveness Application and required supporting documentation as outlined in the application instructions to [email protected]. Please note, the application requires your SBA and Lender PPP Loan Numbers. If you do not know your loan numbers, please leave those fields blank and LNB will complete these fields prior to SBA submission.
Using the designated email address is the only way to submit your application for forgiveness; please do not drop off paper copies directly to our branches. LNB will review your information and send to SBA to request forgiveness. The SBA then has 90 days to remit the appropriate forgiveness amount. A representative from LNB will keep you informed as your forgiveness request moves through the process.
Last night, the U.S. Small Business Administration, in consultation with the Treasury Department, released a simpler loan forgiveness application for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans of $50,000 or less. Please find below, the links to all 3 loan forgiveness applications and instructions for completing each application.
- Click here to view the simpler loan forgiveness application for loans of $50,000 and less.
- Click here to view the instructions for completing the loan forgiveness application for loans of $50,000 and less.
- Click here to view the Form 3508EZ loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the instructions for completing the Form 3508 EZ loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the Long Form 3508 loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the instructions for completing the Long Form 3508 loan forgiveness application.
We are happy to help with any questions you may have via phone at (315) 781-5016.